Laser Tag — Embark on a Laser Odyssey in El Paso
- Laser tag is the best way to put your skills to the test
- Top-rated laser tag center in the Southwest
- We’re proud to be the home of a highly reviewed laser tag arena
- Go local and choose homebrewed fun!
- Take a look at our reviews
- Find out more about our Laser Odyssey prices
- Play Laser Odyssey, even if it’s raining outside
- Visit our West Side location for limitless fun!
If you’re looking for the most exciting way to spend an afternoon, Bob-O’s Family Fun Center can help! We’re proud to be El Paso’s one and only laser tag arena. Laser Odyssey is well-known across the El Paso area and the Southwest at large for its high-octane fun and captivating experience. Laser tag is great for friends, families, and coworkers! So, are you ready to see how your team stacks up against the competition?
Laser Odyssey Pricing
- $6.50 for each mission/per person
- $12 for two (2) missions – Same person only!
- $16 for three (3) missions – Same person only!
- $4.50 for each mission for persons wearing a wristband
- Space is limited! First come, first serve!
- Must Be Six (6) Years Of Age
- Must Not Have Serious Health Conditions
- No Wet Clothing
Rules of Play:
- No Running
- No Jumping
- No Sitting
- No Climbing
- No Kneeling
- No Lying Down
- No Physical Contact
- No Horseplay
- No Profanity
Important Things to Keep in Mind
The game marshalls control the game. If you are asked to leave for a rule infraction, your money will not be refunded. If you are asked to leave a game, you will not be allowed to return to the arena for the rest of the day. If you are unsure whether you or your child or children would like to play, please watch a game from the observation deck.